My idea of the perfect day…..
1. Start the day with a yoga class, located in a outdoor pavilion in the midst of a tropical Balinese garden. Breathe in the early morning air, and breathe out every stress and worry.
2. Enjoy a delicious, guilt free, organic breakfast with a group of gorgeous women
3. Make the hardest decision of the day….do I go up to the mountains to learn how to do batik printing, or stay in Seminyak for more spa treatments, photography and wandering about? ( I chose the latter)
4. Wander about an exotic island for a couple of hours
5. Return for another delicious, home made, healthy lunch complete with freshly squeezed juice
6. Spend another 1.5 hours in the blissful spa enjoying the luxury of a full body aromatherapy massage……ahhhhhh
7. Discover a corner in the garden with a lush day bed, and sip on a variety of juices while reading and napping (the banana and vanilla pod smoothie is to die for!)
8. Chat with a group of very cool chicks about life
9. Enjoy another organic, guilt free but entirely delicious meal with said very cool chicks
10. Enjoy a drink, around the pool, legs dangling in the water, while the sun sets
11. Retire into you feminine villa to discover fresh baked cookies by your bed, your clothes folded, fresh flowers laid all over your room (there is even a frangipani in the toilet!), and a lovely note of inspiration on your bed to meditate on as you slip into blissful sleep.
I am in chick paradise!